Wednesday, January 9, 2013

NARUTO vs SHONEN rd.3ree,Episode 6ix Poster

...NARUTO (the powered up fused 9tails )
Vs
SHONEN (the powered up fused Lion / hawk )

ROUND 3ree
 (the final round)

"....they go all out on this one,the fully powered up beast of heroes come to an outcome.Naturally Naruto would kick his ass,i'm not gonna lie to you,my character Shonen from The Alpha Burners is a match,but a no match to the death with a powered up Naruto like this one,But since I am the artist drawing it,I might make my character win...lol,nah just kidding.He puts it down tho and gives a good fight,overall Naruto would win.Oh Shonen has the powers of Air and Water elements.So he can fly by using the air has his guide to float or hover,he can soar the sky using clouds,he can create lightning blasts,and of course he can swim very well and manipulate water anytime he wants...
I will be posting up his abilities later.."

<< Official Poster >>


No comments:

Post a Comment