Wednesday, January 9, 2013

MANGA :Battle Of Heroes Official Poster



 ...A 5 episode challenge comics soon.Starting from January ,and every month from now I will be putting up a webisode of each battle hero below.I will also feature some side kicks like Zoro of One Piece and that one chick pirate who is a thief ,forgot her name.Also some others like Fairy Tale'Lucy and Happy,Naruto ,Sakura and toad sage's,from Bleach,that cute chick from there,forgot her name..lol,but I will give what the Manga/Anime fans deserve...a chance to see there favorite battle heroes in war .I can't forget my main hero character Shonen who will battle them all of course...check back in every now and then to see whats going on...thnx


 ......"the character design,I really suck at drawing the mainsteam manga characters..yea I know,but I tried to get the facial expressions down.Oh well ,ma bad if it came out wrong,to the die hard fans...I'll do betta next time




No comments:

Post a Comment