Saturday, February 16, 2013

SHONEN(power levels) and transformation

** Shonen from the Alpha Burners **being read by the #1 fan from Oakland,Ca.A young boy who travels to tokyo on a dream to make his art work and his inspired manga be in the hands of editors.His name is Quame Kenshiro ,a 14yr old transfer student who later joins the anime club,called "The Mangaks's".In which all the young boys complain about who has the strongest Manga Hero,and they put they're abilities and powers to the test.From the imagination of young Mangaka's comes "Manga:Battle Of The Heroes"

SHONEN from Alpha Burners is my hero character and my Mangaka altar ego is Quame,which is my nick name from my family calls me.Kenshiro is a name from Fists of the North Star,which is one of my favorite manga and heroes,a bad ass brawler and street fighter with bruce lee rapid punches and death blows.Inspirations from anime brings this character Quame Kenshiro...anyways,Shonen below is some sketches,designs,colored poster of his abilities and powers....









No comments:

Post a Comment